Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Designer to Watch - Brian Paquette


Encaustic "Malachite Moon" 2014, Jennifer Ament 

My dear friend, Interior Designer, Brian Paquette asked me if I would hang a few different mediums of art in one these beautiful show homes on the coast of Washington in a town called SeabrookIt is one of the last parcels of land on the coast to be purchased, and it is beautiful. Misty, tree-laden bluffs with long stairways down to the beaches, it is picturesque. For this huge project, I used 4 different mediums. Oil on canvas, Collage, Encaustics, and Linocuts.  He did an amazing job putting it all together, to say the least. Thank you Brian for letting my work be a part of it! 

Electric Planet #115, Collage, Jennifer Ament

Here is a piece from my new series of collage. It is based on Planets, Moons and Suns, not yet discovered. I love how Brian used the green and black together with the piece, it is striking.


And more pics of my encaustic work, and linocuts that Brian put together so beautifully on the stairwell. I am so grateful. Watch out design world, Brian is coming, and you will LOOOOVE him.

Photo's from Apartment 34 and Coco Kelley

1 comment:

BRIAN PAQUETTE said...

GIRL !!!! <3 <3 <3 you made these homes what they are.

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...