Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shop To Visit - (In The Hamptons) - Serena and Lily

 My trip to the Hamptons was sheer bliss. I can't even tell you how excited I was when I walked into the first Serena and Lily retail store. I felt an overwhelming feeling of luck, gratitude, and elation that my work was hanging on the walls of this gorgeous shop. The team that put this store together are the most talented, and cool group of people, EVER. I want to be their best friend...

 What I realized, is, how badly I could use a beach house, haha , because my idea of heaven would be to decorate it with all of these beautiful, high quality goods. 

 My Mask! Surrounded by some amazing artists.

 Ok, the most exciting part of the day, was walking in, and one of the sweet girls that works there, telling me that 5 minutes before I got there, Drew Barrymore had just  purchased my Ferry Boat! Sorry if I sound stupid, but I thought I was going to die...

 This little vignette, kills me...So pretty...

 I will take 20....


 These are so good.

 As soon as I find out who this artist is I will tell you, because this piece is so beautiful...The colors are insane.

 You need a pillow? They have a pillow for you...


 The outdoor pieces were unbelievable, and made me fantasize about that beach house that I could use, for DAYS.
 Could you imagine???

  My mind is blown at this point, and my knees are shaking. Here is a quick pic of my bliss, and the killer mirror, haha.

Hope you all are enjoying the dog days of summer. I can't believe I am saying that, because it seemed to have just started for me and my family now that we are home, (from a little too much traveling.) Summer, don't leave pleassssse....

Please check out Serena and Lily here! XX

No comments:

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...