Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wish I Was Here...

 The V.I.P. Art Fair is happening In N.Y.C. Feb. 3 through the 8th, and I wish I was there to see some of my favorite galleries from around the world with some of their best artists represented...These insane PHOTOGRAPHS, by Luis Gisbert, (which look like paintings to me), are just some of the fantastic pieces of work that will be at the fair.

 I have always been fascinated with car culture in america, and so has this artist, who sought out people in the U.S. crafting unique vehicles in their garages. The car interiors are the main focus, behind which are landscape photographs that he shot separately and later combined with the car interiors. 

These photo's, as bright and energetic as they are, give me a sense of peace when I look at them...Reminding me of the day, when I actually had time to sit in a car, overlooking some beautiful vista, probably when I just got my drivers license, and was with a boy, or friends, doing something that I wasn't supposed to be doing...Ahhhh, those were the days. When time meant nothing, and all I wanted to do was grow up...
Hope you are having a great week...

Represented by the Rhona Hoffman Gallery, See more here

No comments:

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...