Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Crystal Jewelry of Debra Baxter




These pieces are not only statement worthy, but I think they might even send you to mars for the night if you don't be careful...I have always said I am a cuff girl, not the dangly bracelet type, but I am thinking these cuffs have super powers. Maybe they would turn me into a wonder woman type, and I would actually be able to do 8 things at once, all while getting a deep tissue massage...I am tellin' ya, I think these cuffs are the answer....

See more of Debra Baxter's work here.

3 comments:

Sarah Greenman said...

I might feel like She-Rah, Princess of Power if I wore one of those. I think I love them.

Laura said...

This is absolutely amazing, and it makes our jewelry look small!

Interior Design said...

Unique and genius design. Beautiful piece.

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...