Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bedroom Love


Mirrors used as a focal point in a room can look so grand and beautiful, as long as they are of good quality, and in my book that means either they are really old, or really expensive, unfortunately.
Bright airy, neutral colored bedrooms can be so calming...I need about 5 or 6 houses for all the different ways I like to live...Maybe I have multiple personality disorder. There was a long period of time where people were doing "THEME" rooms...It reminds me a bit of Disneyland...A tad too contrived...But a few different houses with subtle themes, from say, a persons travels, or an idea based on a specific area where one lives, yes indeedee...

I know what you are thinking...What if the ostrich fell on you in the middle of the night, right?

1 comment:

Capers said...

that ostrich has to go. Yikes-o-rama. There has to be a feng shui rule about the hovering big a*s bird.

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...