Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Part 1" Of The Ament Family Road Trip...

 I have been on a road trip with my family for the last part of the summer, and here are some pics of the first part of the trip to the lake in Montana.
This is where we spent most of our time. In the WATER!
 I am in total denial that summer is coming to an end...I don't believe it to be true...NOPE...

 Lots of Paddle boarding. And Planking...

 My daughter on one of the boards.The water was perfect...

Happy Cousins.




 My little guy Henry, always mischievously trying to tip his cousins off of the boards.

On the last night we made fresh Cherry/Huckleberry popsicles and the family member that found the ONE full sized cherry that my huz snuck in one of the winning pops, got thrown in the lake with their clothes still on...In the dark...My little guy Henry won...We chanted, grunted and made some Native American sounding calls, the sounds that you might imagine are what Max from the book "Where The Wild Things Are" made when he was dancing around with the monsters, and then someone grabbed his arms, and someone grabbed his legs, and after a big 1, 2, 3, we tossed him in. He was a good sport.
It was so cute...And kinda magical..



 Then....as quick as it began...it ended... The wildfires came, and our eyes burned, and heads started hurting, and we swiftly evacuated the land of "Sunrise Kingdom"...Sadly...'Till next year!...

More to come of our trip...Thanks for hanging with me...





Pics by Jennifer Ament

No comments:

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...