Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Beautiful Bedroom....


 Can I tell you how excited I was when Serena and Lily asked if I would sell some of my limited edition pieces on their Bazaar and that my work would be in their catalog as well? I thought I might have a heart attack. I have always loved their fresh, breezy, California, aesthetic. I always feel like I want to be in some of the photo's having a picnic on their dreamy fabrics by the beach drinking iced tea lemonades. Their catalog makes me happy.

 This bed is so beautiful, I don't even know where to start.
 My Heron and Poppies. (!)
 Another amazing bed...It looks like a Parisian seaside resort from the 1920's once had this in their possession...Gorgeous...

The people who I have met who work here are some of the nicest, and stylish women I have ever met...Just know that when you buy your next piece from them,that this is truly a wonderful company...

Shop here- Serena and Lily

No comments:

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...