Monday, August 1, 2011

Montana Love...


We go to Montana every summer and have the time of our lives, and this summer was no exception. Flathead lake gave us plenty of love, and we enjoyed every second of our addiction to water, and water play. We have a boat and go wake boarding in Seattle a lot, but we haven't tried the "surfing" craze yet, where you ride the wake with a mini surfboard, and no bindings to hold your feet...I now have another addiction in my life, which I CANNOT stop thinking about...It is a BLAST.... 



 Don't laugh at the picture above...;)









There was a few of us, and kids galore. They had a horrible time as you can tell from the pic above...

 Oh, and paddle-boarding? Can I tell you how other-worldly, 
and almost meditative that is, on a lake with not much traffic? 

 A Golden Eagle. Pretty rare sighting, but we got lucky a few times...
 Too bad you couldn't see my bright golden glitter pedicure in this pic, because it was AWESOME.


 My handsome hubby skippin' some serious rocks.

Hope you are getting out and enjoying your blessings...

All photo's by Jennifer Ament

No comments:

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...