Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hanging Bird Nest for Humans, In Your Own Backyard...

 I have always wanted to do a "National Enquirer" style headline for my blog...And now I can say I have, because these outdoor furniture "Nest's" would be perfect for my ever growing obsession of the perfect back yard. I have a lush, ferny back yard, and we are lucky enough to live right on the edge of a green belt, so we have massive trees all around, and both shade and sun, a patio, and grass. I love our backyard, and this is something that would take it up a notch.

 It is called the "Nestrest"...

"An over-sized bird’s nest offering you a secluded, suspended sanctuary and unusual meeting place: it’s the perfect place for relaxation, meditation and open-air conversations." - NESTREST.

See more from Dedon here

No comments:

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...