Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Work at Revival Home and Garden


 Here is a new encaustic piece I have been working on that is now at Revival Home and Garden in Seattle. I also have a few more pieces there that I will show you soon, but right now I need to stop eating for a minute cause I am starting to feel kinda gross. I have been working non-stop and now, after I have become a complete glutton, I can finally post some new work...

 The piece below is Oil on Canvas...



 I have said it before, and I will say it again, encaustic art, (really ALL art), needs to be seen up close because of the deep layers, and rich, translucent glow, that is hard to see in a photograph. Check it out at Revival Home to see it up close, and while you are in that happening hood' go to the Oddfellows for lunch...

Hope you all had an insanely fabulous Thanksgiving Holiday.

Photography by Janell Dedera

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your new work looks AMAZING, Jen! clearly I also need to stop lifting fork to mouth and get my rear down to rh&g to see your paintings in person! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy!! XOXO!!

All Women Everywhere said...

Everything is gorgeous! I know they won't stick around long. ;-) Thanks for sharing them with us.

XO
Leah

heidi said...

Beautiful! How much?

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...