Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Pics From My Show




I am from the Northwest...You won't hear me complain much about it...I have space, lots of trees, lakes and ocean, great smells, beautiful sounds, space, unique mountain trails that aren't packed with people or worn down, great food, healthy living, space, and most importantly, great family and friends...This art is influenced mostly from living in the northwest, or experiences I have drawn that were influenced from living in other cities.
I have had a weird, beautiful, interesting, and sometimes hard life. Please don't cry me a river, I am over it. (Although my left eye does still twitches compulsively at 3 o clock every day from the horror of 7th grade.)
These are drawings and linocuts from this/that life, and new images that have emerged from the remains.







 Above is my one of a kind wall, I painted these using watercolors or ink...

 Don't we all want to live by this rule? Maybe we should try harder...
I am so happy with the way it all turned out...
These are all at Velocity for your viewing pleasure, or not...
Have a great rest of your week...and I mean that..:)

All Photo's by the super talented Erik Simkins...Thank you Erik!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Absolutely stunning, and I love your ode to the Northwest, I am in New York right now and though it is an amazing city I can't imagine leaving Seattle for it! Love your show and it makes being at Velocity a wonderful experience everyday :)

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...