Monday, July 18, 2011

David Lynch

 Anything David Lynch has created, has attracted bright, curious, outer-boundary seeking audiences, who aren't interested in having things easily explained to them. After watching his movies or shows, many are left with questions or ideas of what they think it all means...

Desire is what fuels it (Hear Below)...If there is no desire, go home.


Go home after you go outside for several hours, on your hike, and then rent some David Lynch, and have a crazy fun start to your week!



4 comments:

Ryan Adair said...

I love Lynch! Have your heard him talk about Transcendental Meditation? He expands on the expansion of consciousness via meditation. Good stuff, even if it's just to hear him talk about something he is passionate about.

He is so interesting.

I love Blue Velvet.

Thanks for posting this, I started my day inspired to fish for my pure creative thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Ryan- Blue Velvet is my favorite. Glad you enjoyed!

Mrs. Wright said...

Thank you for posting this...just what the Universe order for me in this moment...love your site!

Mrs. Wright said...

Love your blog!

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...