Friday, February 11, 2011

Shop to Visit : Totokaelo


We are so lucky to have this amazing boutique in Seattle, which in 
my opinion, is one of the most perfectly edited collections,
of clothing, shoes and accessories in the WORLD...
There is no garbage here, and the skank factor, that many 
boutiques feel the need to mix in, is non-existent.
I would wear EVERYTHING in this store. 
In my opinion, the pieces here are for the girl 
who is very secure with herself. 
It is where the smart girls go, the artists, and 
the cool girl, that DOES stuff... and looks amazing doing it......






The jewelry collection is unbelievable...

WANT THE ABOVE>>>>>BAD






The ring is now mine...:)

 Jill, the owner, who I think is a genius at helping you 
find the the most flattering outfit for 
your body type, and is honest, and insightful, 
about what does NOT work. 


Holy Motherload, is all I have to say...







I know we are all tired of the term, "Girl Crush",
 but c'mon, if no one has offered this girl a
modeling contract yet, you really need to get on it.


To get all of the pricing and details of any of these pieces, 
visit  Totokaelo .
Totokaelo is expanding soon and going to be adding
a collection of furniture and more!


Have a GREAT weekend! 


Images by Jennifer Ament Art and Totokaelo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!

Love this post, the next time I'm in Seattle I will have to check it out.

Olga said...

Your blog is very interesting and beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

jennifer said...

I agree! I was in the store last weekend and wish I could have walked out with everything!

Anonymous said...

So glad you all like it! Thanks so much for the comments! :)

Apt. #34 said...

agreed - I adore everything i've every gotten there!

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...