Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inspiring Rooms...

One of my style icons is Loulou de la Falaise. She knows what she likes, and I respect that in so many ways. Years ago I saw her in Paris, at the Inter-Continental, as she was walking to the Yves Saint-Laurent show. She oozes sensuality and coolness, which can be a rare combination. Her apartment in Paris is gorgeous, the only thing I would do differently, is to make the table in the center a tad bigger, to hold all of the macaroons, and pastries, and tea, that I would be serving...
I am in serious need of a bedroom overhaul, and seeing this bedroom has made me realize, I do not need it to be to "done" to be gorgeous...
Look at the view outside the window?! Are you singing the "Chim-Chimney" song from "Mary Poppins" when you look?

Beach house bedroom. I can feel the sand underneath my feet as I write.

3 comments:

Sara Szatmary said...

Loving that Moroccan style lantern!

cassandra said...

oh my!!! such beauty!!! i'm reading 'the beautiful fall' right now all about YSL and lulu and that whole parisian pack of designers and models and amazingness... so much of it can be seen in her interiors too!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! My first response from my friend Cassandra!! Thanks for the title of the book, I will pick it up! Mucho love and thanks for inspiring me!

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...